KDE Translation

Salam Ahmad Zawawi,

First of all, congratulations and thanks to all the KDE translators
for your recent efforts ! It seems that we are back on track
finally :-) I hope this will steadily increase in the future, and in
that purpose, we would like to recruit some new volunteers.

People register regularly for Arabeyes accounts. However, after saying
'I want to help', they simply disappear. We have in the past tried to
fix this in many ways. We did not get the expected output yet.

We would like to contact some of the recently registered people and
concretly assign them tasks in KDE translation. I will thus compile a
list of emails.

Ahmad, I would like to know if you want to contact those people
directly (in this case I will send you a private email with the list),
or let me do it. In either case, I encourage you to compile quickly a
list of smallish PO files (20-40 strings each). Each person will receive one or
two files as a start. Later, they will start working on some module if
the test works :-)

Please let me know,

Youcef.

PS: Please be sure to update the KDE project page

   http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=KDE.

The page still shows 'Coordinator Wanted' for ex ;-) To update, please login
to the website with your user/pass and go to that page. Click on the 'Edit'
link and the rest is rather straight-forward. Look in other projects pages to
see what can be put in there. If you're not sure, let me know.