Re: [elzubeir@arabeyes.org: Re: kde 3.2 language list]

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> Salam,
>
> This is just an FYI -- due to lack of activity and
> work, we are NOT
> going to be in the KDE 3.2 release. Are we going to
> change this?

Since this has the priority now, I will be working on
it.
Please confirm if I can start working on the CVS copy
that i checked out yesterday so I can start ASAP.

Note: Does this mean I've so _free_ and have much
_time_ to work on projects that _needed_ help?
Ofcourse not.
If you're looking for free time, you can always find
it! Instead of wasting time on IRC and just chit chat
here and there, I bit you can collect all that time
together and do _just_ 30 minutes a day to help this
dying projct.
NO, it isn't much, and YES it helps alot!
If you can translate 10 words a minute, it means you
can do 300 words in just 30 minutes, and that the
least I'm saying.

So, are we gonna wake up or just sleep like "Ahl
AlKahf"?

regards,
Ossama Khayat