Re: QAC meeting time

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:36:38PM +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:
> > > I don't see any problem in moving it to Friday (or even to
> > > Saturday, or any  date later when everybody can be there).
> > >
> > > The most important thing is to have all people involved present,
> > > rather than doing a hasty unfruitful meeting.
> >
> > I totally agree with you here!
>
> Then let us make it Friday 20:00 UTC (same time, but on friday).

If you guys paid attention there were at least 2 people that would
not be there (ahmad.t (aka msx) for instance) - as such I completely
remove myself from this boonboggle of disorganization and leave it to
others to organize this meeting.

I tried to get the time set and kick it off professionaly (with plenty
of head-notice so that others can be involved and/or voice their
objection early on).

Elzubeir, there is such a thing as "too short of a notice" - its when
others have discussed the issue and agreed upon something to then have
it be completely changed on them or canceled post group decision the
day of (or hour of) said event.

PS: you guys make it sound like there will one meeting and one
    meeting only, why not meet daily for goodness sake ?  What
    matters is having the actual people that do the work be there
    (and not mere opinion-makers) and it would seem all translation
    project leaders _must_ be there.