RE: QAC meeting time

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> Elzubair HAS to be there so let us postpone to Friday then, or another
> day but really if one and more are missing then we'll not achieve
> something...

It is too short of a notice for us to cancel or move the meeting.
We can have other meetings in which Elzubeir will hopefully show
up in, meanwhile we should not delay.

The meeting is as noted earlier and will be held tomorrow/today,

 Date   : Jan 8, 2004
 Time   : 20:00 UTC
 Server : irc.freenode.net
 Channel: #arabeyes

Again, make sure to have look into and understood the agenda.

Don't be late (again all are invited).