GNOME dir structure

Salam,

I have just gone over the CVS/translate/gnome dir structure and moved
things around a little to mirror the structure given in the GNOME
Translation Project page:
  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/ar/

I have found a few files that didn't fit anywhere, so I stuck them in
'deprecated/' which is probably what happened to them (they seem to be
from the 1.4 days).

I also moved evolution-1.5.po to extras/ (where evolution.po should be).

In addition to that, I created a 'scripts/' dir where the two scripts
that are in the root dir reside. In conclusion, there are no files at
the root of CVS/translate/gnome right now. All the files are in
subdirectories.

I will try to add the missing files later (unless Arafat beats me to it
*hint*hint*) ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |