Re: masdar or fi3l amr

> excuse me/us for the long mails but this a very hot topic
and as it is very sensible and important for Elzubair and for me
I want to give it it's time.

> Second, how would you translate 'close' as
> '' or 'view' as '' ... etc, while it
> is obvious that those are 'amr fi3l' and not 'masdar'!

why is the obvious? First of all those are actions I assume everyone
agrees on this, the problem now is -> do I order the PC to do the action
or do I suggest the actions to be done, and based on this->
order the PC to do the actions with a fi3l amr, or passively "throw in
the action" with a masdar.
But the fact that these are actions is there anyway which DOES NOT imply
that they HAVE to be masdar or fi3l amr.

ghalq or 3ardh are grammatically accurate, AS ALSO
ighliq or i3ridh .

> Third, we can do a poll to get the opinion of more
> people and see which translation they like.

Yep totally agree with you here.

KDE, well I never liked KDE ;) even after using 3.2!

yours
Arafat