Re: QAC Information

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 02:28, Ossama Khayat wrote:

> Oh, yeah ;) This Wiki thing is just wierd to me..
> hehe. I like it, but just didn't get used to it yet.
> I wanted to populate it with some information, but
> just wasn't sure were to put it.

Well, now you know where to fill in the gaps. Youcef has laid out the
general structure. When you edit a page, you will see the formatting
tags, etc. It is fairly simple.

Anything is weird the first time you use it -- wait until we switch to
subversion from CVS ;)

> When i decided just to put it, I couldn't quickly
> grasp the way of doing the formatting and stuff, so I
> just did a little on my personal wiki page and didn't
> continue.

Well, make it change by setting up a new agenda and fixing up the
minutes -- and let's get the ball rolling.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |