Re: masdar or fi3l amr

I totally agree with you here I said in a previous mail let the logic
say what it wants I am not against anything, the point is simply what do
99% of computer users think? And how would be the best way to serv them?
For me it's only doing the "right" thing in the eyes of the user, FOR ME
it's totally uninsteresting to use masdar or fi3l amr. For me the most
intresting is : what is best for the user?

my 2 euro cents...

Arafat