february gnome status

What was done:

+ cvs sync with gnome cvs and arabeyes cvs, all the files are in both
trees.

+ as only 1000 strings are left in gnome 2.6 nearly all my goals were
reached.

+ I am now moving towards building an arabic gnome environment as I
mentioned before in a prevous mail, for the time coming I'll be heavily
searching for new members etc but this is only one of the points I
want/have to achieve to make this project better then it is now.

+ buy new pants...

+ I am awaiting Ossama to complete gnomemeeting.

+ Ahmad Azawawi didn't show up for some time now, where is he ?

+ I'll upload the screens of gnome 2.6 I made for your viewing pleasure.

well nothing more to say I think.

Arafat