Re: Regarding QaMoose

On Saturday 14 February 2004 20:10, Moustafa Mounir Elqabbany wrote:
>  Assalamu alaikum sadati,

وعليكم السلام سيدي الفاضل

>  At present, I am only interested in contributing to the development of a
> generalized dictionary.

Cool. Waiting to see your one-word-per-day effort.

> other hand, QaMoose *can* make use of the wordlist project, by taking the

Qamoose is taking its data from Wordlist my dear Mustafa. Qamoose
is a front end to Wordlist and other few things that I use at the moment
that makes my life simple (adding new words to wordlist).

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)