Official call for help

Good people,

I would like from someone to help me with Wordlist. The task is
very simple. Take up one wordlist file (say full_wordlist_X.po).
The file is already FULLY translated. I just need from you to
add another definition for the existing definition per word.

As an example, the word solicit has the definition توسّل. I just
need you to fire up a browser and get an Arabic dictionary
and provide اجتذب :: يتوسل :: يحث. Thats it! The task is to provide
1 word a day, thats right, ONE word a day. save your work
and commit your changes.

I am willing to guide applicants through the process of kbabel
and cvs commits if they need help.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)