im new here...

hello all...

i just wrote my first email to the General list and this is my second one...
i think i introduced myself in the General list so i wont do that here... i'll just get to the point...

i registered with arabeyes as a developer, but found that not to be very easy to just jump into.
on the other hand im a native arabic speaker, so the translation part would be much easier.
i read the translator-HOWTO and developer-HOWTO and cvs-HOWTO, and i think these documents
give very good information and very sufficient for a translator to start with...

i already checked-out a few files from the Gnome translation project and opened them in KBabel.
so if any Project Lead could recruit me and give me a few files first, i'd be very glad...

i dont understand much about your projects now, but im putting together the bits and pieces.
the only project i understand and know is the GNOME translation project, i understand that it has
a lot to go until the translation is finished... so i'd be glad if i could help with that....

one important thing.... i dont have arabic support in KBabel and dont know how to add it... i can
see arabic letters, but they're separate, i.e each charecter alone...
so if you're going to recruit me... you have to tell me how to write arabic in KBabel or give me
an alternative... maybe i could translate in windows... and i could write an app just like KBabel
in windows if necessary...

im running Redhat 8.0 with GNOME 2.0.6... i also have KDE installed (dunno wich version)...

ak...