QAC and elzubairs QAC

Salam again,

Even if I respect Elzubeirs Op very much I really got sick of this
whole president meets QAC stuff.
My proposal is here to end the old way of handling the things by over
burocratizing the whole process, IMHO it is simply better to finally
have REAL WORK done and to adapt that work. Three people, of which
Ayman and Abdulaziz are very good translators who cricize my work, who
know of what they speak and who are real hard working ppl are helping
in forming gnome today, and I want us to form QAC today too instead of
loosing another year or more chasing not present ppl and voting for
presidents.
simply: We are working NOW so let our work benefit more then simply
gnome let it be a part of QAC the TWL (which is at the end the goal
for what QAC was created...)

Salam again
Arafat

p.s: I hate gmail but till my account gets its new name I am still
emprisoned in this prehistoric WUI...