Please use [l10n] markers in SVN commits for translations

Some D-I developers receive *and read* commit messages in the D-I SVN
repository.

For making their life easier, I have suggested that translators put
"[l10n]" in their commit messages. Thus, these messages may be
filtered more easily.

Beware to use this marker ONLY for commits which pertain to
translation updates. If your commit contains OTHER updates, DO NOT use
this marker.

Of course, for those of you who don't work on the SVN repository, this
does not apply..:-)