Re: Translation of menu sections

Quoting Nadim Shaikli (shaikli at yahoo dot com):

> > File attached, now.
>
> Christian, instead of attaching files, do please upload them somewhere and
> point a link/URL to it at a minimum.  Better yet, shouldn't this file live

Hmmm, this is a consequence of the Arabeyes list being part of my list
of translators. I have a special alias with all Debian Installer
translators, most of them being individuals.

Of course, in that case, if I have to send such request individually
to arabeyes list, I wouldn't attach the file.

Sorry for the confusion.