Re: Translation of menu sections

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> Quoting Peter Mann (Peter dot Mann at tuke dot sk):
> > On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 10:36:51AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > Atatched is the POT file for this translation.
> >
> > no attached file ;-(
>
> As usual..:-)
>
> File attached, now.

Christian, instead of attaching files, do please upload them somewhere and
point a link/URL to it at a minimum.  Better yet, shouldn't this file live
in debian's CVS at the mothership (which we can later sync up to to have a
copy of it on Arabeyes' CVS) ?

I'm just worried about having files flying all over the place resulting in
a rather ad-hoc's methodology with no means to track work and we _very_ much
want to avoid that.

Regards,