new contributer!

assalamo alikom,
My name is Amr.I'm 19 yrs old.. Medical Student ..
>From Egypt..
I've much interet in computering... and I've a good
experienec in windows but just some days ago I've
entered the Linux world.. I've installed Linux Plus
Core 1 and I found it some thing great...
and I realy hope that I can participate in trhe
Arabeyes projects..
I'm a good at English to Arabic translation... and I
hope that can exctract some hours from my time so as I
can learn some programming as I hope to develop the
best OS and I think Linux is a very good OS which I've
to learn much about so I can partipate in developing
it..
I learn quickly, alhamdo lilah, but I'm still very new
to Linux world..
I hope that you can find a job for me in your great work...