[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: QAC plan
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: QAC plan
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:00:25 -0700 (PDT)
--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I finally added the QAC plan, please take a look and feel free to object
> to anything you're not happy with ;)
Looks fine yet its missing some important issues like,
- Meeting plans/periodicity (aren't there weekly meetings ???)
- Immediate deliverables (what/when/who)
In short, it all sounds good but where is the work and when will it
all be done ? Who owns which file, etc. I'm just looking to get
this entire topic seriously started, its been painful to watch it
crawl on its stomach. The only way to jump start this entire thing,
IMHO, is by coming up with some realistic (yet ambitious) deadlines
and schedules and living up to 'em.
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!