Re: GNOME Desktop files

> I had no idea, but still, when you here the word 'uss', whats the first
> thing that comes to your mind? For me its either power or exponent, and
> many users will be like me who will also have no idea its related to
> "asas".

Ok then use Asas, I am all for an easy to understand UI so ok pls use
Asas

> Ok, so we can transliterate is kooki, thats fine with me, but should we
> pluralize it as kookis? I really think it should be pluralized in an
> Arabic way. kookiyat. Believe some people who dont know English will
> not know that kookis means "more than one kooki".

Kookiyat is very awkward, I am for kookis transliterated, I understand
your point but I am not convinced...

> Its not wrong, but its not right either. I mean it doesnt sound right.
> Masa7at alqurs is more commonly used throughout the other projects and
> it just sounds better. When I here the word 'fadha' I dont find myself
> thinking of a free space, but of an empty void.

Well you're right and wrong, yep after reading it I agree with you and please use masahat alqurs
BUT from a technical point of view you are not using a misaha but a
fadha cz your working on 3 dimensions on the disk! and its a space not a
field.

But as said if that misaha is commonly used then pls use misaha.

yours
Arafat