GNOME Desktop files

Salam,

Going through the GNOME desktop pos I notice many of them are in
desperate need of an overhaul and thorough revision. Very few of the
strings conform to the new QAC rules.

Another problem is the ole' points-instead-of-spaces problem. I don't
know what gtranslator's developers were thinking... This problem is
cropping up everywhere.

I will try to do as much Quality Assurance as I can during the next
month. My top priority will be to actually finish the files but it
would be nice if we could produce more consistency and usability as
well.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Abdulaziz,