gnome 2.8 pos up

Salam,

the gnome 2.8 pos are up.

So my idea would be that Ayman works on the dev libs, Abdulaziz on the
Desktop and the three of us on that big gnome-applets-bla.po

deadline is the end of this month so pls be quick!

I am very busy this and next month, so I'll have nearly no time to do
some big translation work so I am counting on you shabab! Especially
that your name will appear with the app and a nice present is awaiting
you ;)
But as said for that applet po I hope I can contribute.

If you have any Q pls ask me!

yours
Arafat