Re: AIG, QAC

Not sure what AIG is but count me in. I dont think we need
authorization from core as much as we need authorization from the other
QAC members.

In fact this sounds like something that should be done under the
umbrella of the QAC, but since there's no need for all six of us to be
working on this, I guess we can have 2 or 3 people do it now, and then
get QAC to approve it later.

Abdulaziz,