Re: Fedora's Anaconda

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> Ossama, if we're to ask for a late inclusion of Arabic in Fedora, Anaconda
> needs to be translated almost totally (I don't know the exact percentage, I
> searched for it and could not find it). So, I think it would be urgent to
> finish it or at least do some more 100 or 150 strings to attain 90% or 95%.

;) I thought of that too, specially after I saw Farsi included in FC2 Test 3.
That's why I'm now working on it and will try to make it 100% complete by
tomorrow.

> BTW, many many thanks for the __astounding__ work you've done and you
> continue
> to do on Fedora :) I simply have no words for that... 30% (~3000 strings)

Alhamdo Lillah. Allah granted me the strength to do it. I couldn't imagine
doing it before :)

> done in less than a week !!! I'm sorry for not being able to help right now,
> but I'll try (unlikely).

Your words are biggest support. Thank you :)

> Anyway, I'll send an email tomorrow just after the weekly sync in order to
> ask
> for inclusion of Arabic in FC2 and maybe file a bug report... This
> (inclusion) simply has to happen ;)

I'm currently working on the file, and you'll now via CVS when I commit it.
We really have to get this done :)

> Salam & keep up the wonderful work,

Insha'Allah

=====