Re: CVS: translate/fedora dist.po

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> Meanwhile, I asked Abdulaziz
> Al-Arfaj to work on it
[...]
> Abdulaziz, be sure to start working on the new
> committed file (dist.po)
[...]

Ok. I've managed to translate only 54 messages today,
but I'll be able to put out more once I've
familiarized myself with the file. Ossama wasn't
entirely accurate when he said that most of the Fedora
strings are short and easy!!! :)

Youcef, I'll send you the file so you can commit it
ASAP. Tomorrow I'll try to translate at least 200
strings.

dist.po status: 100 translated messages, 2646
untranslated messages.

Abdulaziz,