Re: gnome files to translate

Salam,

gnome-cups-manager, libgnomecups, and
gnome-themes-extras finished. That was too quick! :)

libgnomecups is probably the one that most needs a
review. Most of the msgids in it didn't make sense
anyway. In gnome-themes-extras I tried to pick
translations that were more "cool" than 100% accurate,
(still that doesn't mean that I started making stuff
up!)

Arafat: I'll send the files to you and start work on
gtranslator tomorrow. Please inform us when we are
moving to the next set of tasks.

Abdulaziz,