QacMembers and QacRoles

Salam to all,

I've created two new pages, QacMembers and QacRoles,
on the wiki.

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacMembers
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacRoles

QacRoles is just a brainstorming thing for now.
Nothing over there is by any means permanent until
every QAC member goes over there and makes his stamp.
Please see if I missed something necessary or added
something unnecessary.

Also, QacMembers has a list of the current members,
and the QAC page has the same list of members. I
wanted to remove the list on QAC and replace by some
kind of macro that extracts members from QacMembers
and prints them (because thats how professionals do
it). I couldnt though, it would only paste the whole
QacMembers page or nothing at all. Does anyone know
how to do this?

Finally, To M Elzubeir:

Its obvious we need a seperate QAC mailing list for
quick discussions, meeting schedueling etc... Much
more importantly, translators can pose questions to
the QAC through that list and QAC members will provide
answers. The QAC's job should _not_ be to just hold
meetings and make decisions!

Regards,
Abdulaziz