gnome-jabber.po update

Salam,

Work on gnome-jabber is around 40% complete. This is
getting easier and easier. If there are any other
files that have to do with chatting and messaging and
whatnot I suggest you leave them to me :)

Here are a few nice questions I have for you
gentlemen...

1. how would you translate datatype? I just don't like
??? ???????? because its not techie enough.

2. Hung up. When talking about phones, its okay to say
???? ????????, but in computer jargon, like when a
process is sent the SIGHUP signal, it just doesn't
work. How else can I translate it?

3. I have a string that goes "Automatically set
presence to away after 'n' minutes.". This is not a
c-format string, so I don't have to keep the 'n' as it
is. How should I translate the 'n' then?

4. The word idle. Does anyone have any good
translation for it? The only thing relevant I've in
found by searching the database is ?????? which is a
word I've never heard before, and probably a lot of
users haven't heard before. I'm afraid it might bug
them.

5. Ok, so I think I'm translating the captions under
some smileys. One string says "cool". Just how in the
world do you say cool in Arabic? Would it be ok to
just say ??? as I'm sure everyone would understand
that, and this is related to chat anyway, so I would
_really_ hate it if our translations took all the fun
and jokes out of such programs and made them look too
formal and serious. (Another translation I can think
of is the colloquial "????", is that inappropriate?)

Thats all for now. I'll be sure to keep these updates
and progress reports coming.

Abdulaziz,