gnu and gstreamer pos

Salam,

I contacted the maitainer of the this project :

http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?team=ar

for more clarification on wether we can join or anything in this
reagard, But he didn't answer, seeing that he hadn't translted any file
anyway, it seems that he gave up on this.

The point is these are the GNU TOOLS!!! For me the second most important
thing after gnome which I want to maintain and which I want to
translate. Translating these means having an Arabic linux!!!

So I'll contact the ppl there to pass maintainership to me with use of
the usual procedure: mail & wait -> no answer -> pass maintainership.

Then if all goes smooth we'll upload the whole to the servers. And I
really want to be the coordinator of this because it was my dream to see
an Arabic gcc!!! WOW and maybe I'll be the one who translates it ;)

yours
Arafat