Re: evolution po

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> Abdulaziz take a rest to not get burned out. I'll
> give you some remarks
> on eds (if there really are ...)

Rest is for wimps ;) I would really appreciate it if
you let me work on any of the smaller files in the
extras directory so we can get them out of our way,
such as gnome-jabber.pot, since I've become familiar
with its terminology after working on gossip. But any
file to work on is fine as long as I don't have to sit
here and be bored. (The town I live in is so small
that this is probably the first time anyone has ever
mentioned it in writing...)

Abdulaziz,