Re: evolution

Salam,

Ok, so here is the scoop on evolution. I've worked on
the file, translated 462 untranslated messages and
defuzzified 436 fuzzy messages.

I've also done some housekeeping on some of the
already translated messages, adding shaddas and hamzas
where necessary, and correcting spelling mistakes.

I'm just plain sick of that file now :). Good luck
with it. Please note that only about 5% of the fuzzy
translations mean anything, and the rest is just
auto-generated rubbish.

I've left some comments for you, all of which start
with the phrase "I SUGGEST" so we won't lose track of
them.

Oh and most importantly, there are many terms in the
file that I haven't found anything close to them in
the database (backend, fork, blog/weblog, trigger
etc..), so I've had to coin my own words. If you come
against a string that contains a term you never
translated before, please search the file to see if I
haven't translated another string containing the same
term. If my term is acceptable use it, but if not,
change it throughout and please give me notice.

Thats all. Since its such a big file I'll send it to
you directly. (I don't want everyone on the list
cheesed at me for crowding their inboxes!). Let me
know what you think.

Abdulaziz,