Re: QAC

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> First of all I am proud to be associated with a
> project that has something as sophisticated as a
> Quality Assurance Committee ;)
>
> There are a _number_ of issues which are worrying me,
> dare I say haunting me, as an amateur translator. I
> know its not my place but I hope the committee members
> will just hear my opinion out regarding the decisions
> that have been reached :)

Not sure what the requirements are to become a QAC member
(last I remember, it was a question of interest and commitment),
but shouldn't you be part of the group :-) so you can join-in
in the decision making process and the setting of guidelines ?

Sorry to go off your intended topic, thought it would be worth
while to note your inclusion into the group.