Re: more xml'ization

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 09:33, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> There are two other 'exceptions', the French docs: Arabic & CVS Howtos.

Make that the French translation of the Arabic HOWTO only. I am too
scared to go in and try to fix that. Especially that the original SGML
was not very clean. I would have otherwise done it, but in addition to
the SGML code, there are several changes from the original version that
have not been translated and so I leave that up to the maintainer of the
French document.. *cough*dryuyu*cough*.

Anyhow, the French CVS HOWTO is now XML'ized and also does need to be
updated due to the recent changes in the English version.

> Does it mean you won't criticize my coding anymore ? ;)

Let's not bring that up, I could go on forever <g>

> That's because you had to add an entry 'Lang = AR' for the corresponding
> document. That's all ! The rest is automatic, no particular manual work at
> all :-)

I didn't see any document with the LANG option, odd (although I did see
warning messages saying it assumed the default EN). Okay, gotcha!

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir