Re:Evolution-data-server

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> first of all good work man!

My good work is only the result of the good leadership
I'm recieving ;) EDS is now 99% complete. There are 3
fuzzy strings and one untranslated, which I have given
up on, so I will leave them to you.

> 12. mutaghair for argument.

Has it been used before in the gnome project? If it
has, we can go with that precedent. But if it hasn't
why don't we try to come up with a more expressive
term? mutaghair is too close to variable.

Also, we have been translating URL as "عنوان",
but that could be URL, address, title, or so many
things. Since URL is a purely technical term we ought
to come up with a term specfically for it. I've a few
suggestions, ورل، خيط، or something to that
effect.

I probably should get started on one of the nautilus
files. I'll let you know how it goes. Do you recommend
one in particular?

Abdulaziz,