Re: E D S for Abdulaziz

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I really having nothing to add here only that I agree with Youcef And
> Ossama, in their repsective ops.
>
> I am in avour of ism musta3ar as previously said...

Wow, 40+ (or there abouts :-) emails to agree on 1 term (all using
a bad/wrong titles on the emails no less - but 'abdulaziz' is now
famous - heheh - seriously, if I was looking through the archives
and saw this title would I have thought there is discussion here
about the usage of 'nickname' among others ? :-).  I highly highly
highly recommend you guys get all of these discussions into QAC
and setup a weekly QAC hash-session in which agreement can be
gotten on various terms right then and there in real-time (as you
see emails for such things isn't the most effective manner).

I wanted to wait till this thread settled to make the point :-)

Salam and keep at it.  Go QAC, go !!!  I hope the upcoming meeting
will solidify the need for rapid sessions and agreement on terms.

Just a humble observation/advice.