Re: E D S for Abdulaziz

>English grammar and rules can change but Arabic grammar can't.
>Fullstop.

"Indeed" that's why Arabic is the most undeveloped language regarding
science.
Don't agree? Please translate 18000 strings and tell me what's the first
conclusion you came to in regard of Arabic grammar...

Every language in the world changes it's grammar even Arabic changed
it's grammar in regard to new developments. The basics don't change
that's for sure. But I could tell you how even Arabic changed in many
ways especially during the golden era. But go take a look at every
language in the world, especially nowadayas.
To be stubborn means more takhalluf...

Especially that we are proud about things which are in reality bad
things!!!

yours
Arafat