Re: Correct POs left for OOo Translation

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Hello Ossama:
>
> The po files are not broken. They simply don't adhere to the pot format
> i.e they have multiple identical msgids.

Doesn't that mean they are broken then? logically? :)

> I am still waiting for the guy
> who generatedthe files but to be honest, I am getting sick of waiting.

Well, then we can (maybe) simply remove those duplicates!

> I migh end up setting up a translation web tool (alpha release) to get
> people working on this. It is not final so bare with me :)

Just not to reinvent the wheel, you can use the LGPL GSI Web Translation tool,
which is used by some OOo N/L projects and available at:
http://ooo-da.krogh.cc/ooo-da/webtranslation/

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat