Re: Next file to translate

On ث, 2004-04-13 at 08:22, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Karouri/Mojtaba please let me know if you're still intertested in translation
> or should I simply remove you from the list above ?

Sorry for that, please remove me from that list.
I know it is a bad precedent, but I will probably not be able to do
anything at least for a week or two. Worse, I am not near my working
platform (that is, laptop) at that time, so I cannot even commit what I
have already done.

I will try do compensate later for that.

Salam,

Muhammad Alkarouri