ATTN: Zawawi (KDE Status)

Salam,

I am starting to panic. Should I panic? I probably should. We have
repeatedly tried to reach you but to no avail. We most certainly do need
to get the KDE project systematically and periodically sync'ed to KDE's
CVS. That is perhaps the most basic and mundane role of a KDE
coordinator.

I am not even sure if you are reading the lists. Please do confirm that
you are still able to get on top of things and get the ball rolling
again. As it is, we are in very bad shape and does not look like we are
going to get Arabic into the next few KDE releases -- which is very very
sad news.

For others, _please_ do not work non-essential modules of the KDE PO's.
Stick to the most core and basic modules. The priority list is listed on
the KDE project page [1]. Start from the top working your way down.
Commit on a daily basis as has always been asked. We are at 60% of the
kdelibs/ module for example [2]. This situation needs to be remedied
very quickly.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=kde