Re: gnome 2.8 and beyond

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 16:45, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> > I don't think we've ever worked on 2 versions of a translation project
> > at once on our CVS (due to branch complexities, confusion and such).
> >
> > Elzubeir/Youcef (or someone in the know), comments ?
>
> I never dealt with branches. I guess Mohammed has more experience and thus can
> give some advice on that.

I generally don't recommend it -- not so much because of the confusion
it may cause but mostly because we are too short-handed to have someone
cater to a particular branch.

If you do find such a person (I would imagine the responsibilities to be
somewhat minimalistic) then I would be more than happy to do the
branching and document it for you.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir