Re: OpenOffice 1.1.1 corrupts the Arabic

--- Mohamed Eldesoky <mohamed at eldesoky dot net> wrote:
> Hi Ossama,

Salam.

> I have just downloaded the 1.1.1 version of
> OpenOffice.

Anmar have compiled a version of OOo that is fully
Arabic for Windows & Linux. You can find it here:
http://www.arabbix.org/~anmar/openoffice/
I tried this one a little yesterday and it seems very
good (on Window$).

> It is a disaster with regard to Arabic support.
> Even Tahoma font makes the text corrupted.
> Try to use it if you can, and let us issue some bug
> reports.

Sorry, I couldn't get what you mean by saying "makes
the text corrupted". First, are you using Window$ or
Linux? And is this the same version as referred up?

> I tried, but whenever I login to openoffice, it
> doesn't let me in !!

You mean CVS or what? ;-)

> Regards
> Mohamed Eldesoky