Re: gnome cvs tree overwhaul

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> To continue work on gnome I'll have to make the long needed update on
> the other branches of the tree today.
> Please any help on how to remove pos and directories?

You can remove files as you see fit and you can create directories
as your needs require.  To remove directories and/or trees, delete
all the files underneath anything you want deleted and mail elzubeir
a note with the path you want gone - I'm sure he'll accommodate ;-)
Does the CVS HOWTO/guideline note anything on this topic ?  If not,
shouldn't it ?

BTW: Commits to Arabeyes' CVS __must__ happen nightly, do not hoard
     files.  Before you turn off that PC or go to bed, 'cvs commit'
     all your changes (general advice to all).

Hope that helps & Salam.