Taking a stab at something

Salam,

Ive downloaded the gnome CVS tarball and taken a look at a few files. Also Ive -more or less- managed to get Arabic text to finally display correctly on my box.

Now then, I still cant use CVS because of proxy problems (which will go away as soon as I change ISPs), but I decided not to waste anymore time and get to work. The gnome/fifth-toe/galeon-2.0.po seems ripe for a beginner. Is anyone else working on this file at this very moment? Im just going to tinker around with it, and probably wont commit the changes I made, unless Im 100% satisfied with them.

If anyone has any advice or warnings about this particular file or about anything else please inform me ASAP. Thanks.

Abdulaziz.