[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Documentation needs for Arabbix (IMPORTANT)
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Documentation needs for Arabbix (IMPORTANT)
- From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:01:32 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030908 Debian/1.4-4
I was very happy with the response I got from people wanting to
contribute gaphics and art to the Arabbix project.
Now the project is in need for writers and translators:
We have the following tasks we need accomplished:
1) Introduction to Arabbix and Arabeyes.org (English and Arabic)
2) Simple FAQ (English and Arabic)
a) How to configure my modem ?
b) How to configure my ethernet ?
c) How to to install Arabbix on my hard drive ?
d) How to contribute to Arabbix and Arabeyes.org ?
e) Where should I go for more information about linux and the
Arabic language ?
The FAQ's require that you install Arabbix 0.4 or higher and walk
through the steps necessary to answer the questions above. Once written,
the docs are to be reviewed briefly for technical accuracy then
translated to Arabic.
Please use HTML for the documents as we like to have then offered on our
website and have them saved in our CVS. If you want take screen shots,
go ahead. Keep in mind that the screen shots need to be updated before
Arabbix 1.0 is released.
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PIECE OF ARABBIX SUCCESS. THE DEAD LINE FOR
ENGLISH IS OCT 4. IT IS CLOSE BUT DOABLE.
if you find any of the above items interesting, please email me with
what part you want to work on. I will mark it as taken and expect you to
start on it as soon as you can.
p.s. Check out the screen shot of arabbix at:
Hope to hear from you all soon.