Re: infos for installation.!

Salam,
I've used Garnome a couple of times, but
unsuccessfuly. It gets to a package and stops.
Everytime it's a different package! So, I just got
bored off it, specially after downloading more than
.5GB of data then see it not working or compiling all
needed packages.
I've downloaded and use Morphix Gnome, which is an
excellent bootable Linux ready with GNOME 2.4! It's
really excellent.
I've also downloaded and started to use Arabbix CD
created by Ahmad T. and soon will get some feedback
and surely some screenshots :)

regards,
Ossama Khayat