Re: Arabic Mozilla FireBird :)

Salam:

Wow... you have XPI packages for all of there mozilla browsers. Excellent work ;)

I tried running them on my Mozilla 1.4 from Debian (unstable) and mozilla simply rendered a whole bunch of garbage. That leads me to belive that the mime types I have are wrong (highly unlikely) or that the link or the file is not being detected by Mozilla.

I am very eager to try it so please let mw know how else I can install it on my mozilla.

Salamat

Anmat