Re: looking for arabic word list

Hello,

I downloaded the file and it says in the instal file
that arabic.index and arabic.dict are generated once
the perl script is run.
is arabic.dict file an encoded file ?
If yes, how can I do to convert it to a human readble
format ?
I guess I'll have to look into dict source code to
understand the format, but it would be fine someone
tells me where to ge exactly in the code.

Thank you very much.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866&release_id=182780