Re: To Hassan and Hafid,

Salam Hassan,

Ok I'll give you good pos on which you can work on without burning your
brain ;)
This is a list of pos from which you can choose, tell me on which of
these pos you want to work and on which you don't, As I'll go to
holidays and I'll not be present from beginning of next week till
November you have plenty of time to work on the pos! Don't forget to
check the old translations to use the right words!

zenity.po

eog.po

epiphany.po

gpdf.po

and maybe:

gnome-games

gedit

the last two are a little bit hard, so if you don't choose one from them
no problem at all.
>From the first 4 choose if you want to work on them all or even on one
(ok one is not so much ;)
Tell me what's you decision and don't forget you have 1 and a half
month...

yours
Arafat