Re: To Hassan and Hafid,

Salamo 3alaikom,

I am still in. What pos should I work with? PS. Don't give hard pos.

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 10:59, Arafat Medini wrote:
Salam Shabab,

So gnome 2.4 is out and your work is very much appreciated, as I haven't
got any responce from you it would be nice to hear from you if you're
still interested in contributing. Then I'll give you instructions on
which pos you have to work. Else please don't work on any po without
informing me. And if you don't want to work anymore then don't send me
back or send me back with saying that you stopped or unsubscribe etc...
;)

Yours
Arafat