Re: Wordlist search engine

> Here's my plan regarding this topic (it will inshalla remedy
> the scenario you are bringing up - ie. more access to the
> Arabeyes' online dictionary).
>
>  1. I will announce on freshmeat.net the release of wordlist-0.5
>  2. I will try to write to linuxtoday.com a blurb about this
>     effort
>  3. I will try to contact dict.org and various other online
>     dictionaries to start including this work (if you have
>     suggestions on who to contact mail me)

I did contact dict.org already and will ping them again if in
the next few days I don't hear a reply. As for freedict.de,
database has been passed to them and await their green
light to test their end.

>  4. I will start working on the next release of QaMoose which
>     will utilize the dictd protocol it will also allow people

Nadim, I wrote a GTK based interface for Ajeeb which I was
thinking of converting to dtctd based. I stopped since kdict and
gdict are already available so no need to re invent the wheel.

>     to suggest new terms (Ahmad, I'll add you as an admin to
>     approve/deny those terms - more later).

Cool, I am game.

>  The idea here, is that
>   QaMoose will be a web-client for our dictd database of words.

Now you're talkin'

> Unfortunately, I have my hands in too many cookie jars and so the
> delay.  I will do all that is noted above (and more) given some
> time.
>
> Keep up the great work and don't fret, soon enough you'll have
> hords of people using this awesome collection.

Inshallah.

Kind regards,