Re: Problem in my email

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Anyway, this is what's been happening with me these
> two weeks:
> - ar.openoffice.org is almost ready and I'm waiting
> for my CVS access to be ready so I can upload the
> site.

Great - make sure to post prelim URLs to see what the
page will look like (for comments, etc)

> - Art.arabeyes.org is kickstarted and soon will be
> ready. This will be announced with more information
> about it.

Great, do restart the thread on this topic on the 'admin' page
(your info was mailed to your linuxmail.org email address).

> - I couldn't work on the wordlist at all, because I
> was wondering what's Ahmad being doing!! Now that I
> read the emails from the archive I have some idea.

I'm sure Ahmad would love to hear your plans.

> Mr. Nadim, would you please look into the problem of
> blocked/returned mail from the mailing lists. At least
> to make sure that no one gets stuck with the same
> problem.
> I'll be changeing my email address soon, and really
> considering the registration of a private site with my
> own email service!!

Everything is fine from our end.  I do see that you have a myriad
of email addresses that you've subscribed (different lists have
different email addresses -- yahoo, linuxmail.org, etc).  I highly
recommend that you revisit all the mailing-list lists and verify
your subscriptions.  As noted all seems well from our end.  Everything
you missed is in fact archived, so you didn't really miss anything;
you're just a bit late :-)